Recap on last week’s goals:
1. Write 45 minutes per day on my slowly expanding short story. I didn’t get to this everyday, but I managed to get a few writing sessions in.
2. Finish my first reading & writing assignment for my literary fiction class. Success!
3. Go to both of my weekly yoga classes & my improv class. I unfortunately had to miss improv but I made it to yoga.
4. Clean up my desk. It’s not as organized as I would like, but it’s getting better.
5. List at least 2 more items on eBay. Success!
This week’s goals:
1. Get at least half way through my second writing assignment.
2. Organize my bedside tables.
3. Read at least 20 minutes ever night before bed.
4. List 2 more items on eBay.
Any goals you would like to share?