1. Write 45 minutes per day on my slowly expanding short story. I went to a writing workshop/conference this weekend (more details on that to come) where we worked in 45 minute chunks and it was extremely effective. I probably need to disconnect my internet during that time because that seems to be the most common distractor.
2. Finish my first reading & writing assignment for my literary fiction class. I’ve put that off for maybe 2 weeks?
3. Go to both of my weekly yoga classes & my improv class. I have a bad habit of occasionally skipping. Oops.
4. Clean up my desk. This one has been on my list for about a week. I will show you a photo…it’s not pretty. I warned you.
5. List at least 2 more items on eBay. This is something I always put off for tomorrow. And then tomorrow I put it off for the next day. You know the drill.
Any goals you would like to share?